This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement” or “Terms of Service”) is made between Hoplite Technology Limited. (“Hoplite,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and you, our customer (“you” or “your”). This Agreement governs your use of Hoplite owned-and-operated websites and applications
By creating an account, viewing application, making a purchase, downloading our software, or otherwise visiting or using our Services, you accept this Agreement and consent to contract with us electronically.
If you are an entity other than a natural person, the person who registers the account or otherwise uses our Services must have the authority to bind the entity. In this context, “you” means both the entity and each person who is authorized to access the account.
We may update this Agreement by posting a revised version on our website. By continuing to use our Services, you accept any revised Agreement.
2. Our Services
Service License: Subject to the terms hereof, we grant you access to our Services. This includes the right to:
- Analyse email, its content, its headers and its attachment ;
- Report Phishing Emails ;
- Check email sender profiles ; and
- Use all related functionality that we may provide.
Features: The features available to you will depend on your plan. We may change features from time to time.
3. Acceptable Use Policy
You must ensure that your content, and your conduct, complies with the Acceptable Use Policy set forth in this Section 3. Hoplite may (but is not obligated to) monitor your account, content, and conduct, regardless of your privacy settings. Hoplite may remove or limit access or availability to any content or account that it considers in good faith to violate this Acceptable Use Policy.
All codes, images and digital asset are copyrighted and not to be re-distributed with Hoplite written consent. We will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of persons who repeatedly infringe.
4. Term and Termination
This Agreement begins when you first use our Services and continues so long as you use our Service or have an account with us, whichever is longer.
If you breach this Agreement, Hoplite may, at its option: (a) terminate this Agreement immediately, with or without advance written notice; (b) suspend, delete, or limit access to your account or any content within it; and (c) to the extent permitted by applicable law, retain any amounts payable to you (which you forfeit). If Hoplite deletes your account for breach, you may not re-register.
HOPLITE PROVIDES THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. You must provide your own device and internet access.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HOPLITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Among other things, Hoplite makes no representations or warranties:
- That our Services, or any part thereof, will be available or permitted in your jurisdiction, uninterrupted or error-free, completely secure, or accessible from all devices or browsers;
- That we will host, make available, or remove any specific piece of content;
- Concerning any content submitted by or actions of our users;
- That any geo-filtering or digital rights management solution that we might offer will be effective;
- That we comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), or any other industry-specific privacy obligations;
- That our Services will meet your business or professional needs;
- That we will continue to support any particular feature or maintain backwards compatibility with any third-party software or device; or
- Concerning any third-party websites and resources.
6. Disputes and Choice of Law
If you are dissatisfied with our Services for any reason, please email us at email@example.com first so that we can try to resolve your concerns without the need for outside assistance.
6.1 Choice Of Law
Any disputes relating to this Agreement or your use of our Services will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR, without regard to principles of conflicts of law.