Traditional cyber security failed because of complexity
Low touch, simple to use and cost-effective cybersecurity tools are missing in the market.
While the market for cyber security products keeps evolving and offering extremely sophisticated tools, most of these products tend to be built for corporates, banking, governments and other actors who can afford to invest significant human and financial resources in their security.
Small businesses need simple solutions
Resource-intensive customisation, costly maintenance and monitoring software make dealing with IT security troublesome, expensive, complex and, at the end of the day, fundamentally impossible. You deserve better.
At Hoplite, we believe personal information anonymity and cyber security are a universal right that belongs to everyone.
We design for simplicity
Hoplite was founded with the objective of giving back to everyday users the ability to protect their digital assets, personal information and online identity online.
We always design software that is:
- Easy to use: no training and configuration is required from the user’s side
- Flexible: no initial setup cost required; all licenses are pay-for-use, free to cancel anytime
- Effective: based on zero-trust principle, failproof technology
Hoplite develops cybersecurity SaaS solutions for companies and their users that are easy to use, failproof and cost-effective.
Our tools include:
- Anti-Phishing Bot (AP Bot) is an anti-phishing add-on for Outlook and Gmail
- Anti-Phishing Lens (AP Lens) is a whitelist-enabled DNS and cloud browser service
- Anti-Hack Operations (AHO) is software for Cybersecurity Training Gamification
Hoplite Tech was established in Hong Kong in 2018. In 2022, it graduated from Hong Kong Science and Technology Park program incuApp, an initiative that provides industry networking, technical support, market research and mentoring to technology start-ups specialising in deep tech research to develop innovative solutions.